Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Warmer Wedding Details

With the fresh air and sunshine draping over Perth today I have gone a little overboard in my Pinterest searching. So many fantastic ideas for such wonderful people. With the busy weekends now with us this is probably the last chance I'll get to gaze over the loveliness on offer on Pinterest for a while. Here are some of the favs for today - with a spring/summery feel engulfing my heart :) Enjoy.


style me pretty
bowribbon&pearls

The two centrepieces above are simple, yet quite unique. I love the bright, happy feeling they send.

my sweet & saucy
Dessert Tables and Lolly Buffets are quickly becoming a must at weddings. We can now work with companies such as Simple Delightful Events to bring a dessert table to any function, that completely compliments the style and theme. 

designspoonge
martha stewart

These two ideas above really captured my imagination, and are perfect for summer weddings in Perth. The cherry favour bags are great as cherry season is upon us - and is also a health alternative for your guests. The cardboard fans with wedding program are also a nifty idea for those warmer outdoor ceremonies. 


ruffled
And to finish off theres this lovely centrepiece - a little more of that summer sunshine and radiance. 

I hope you have enjoyed my little design idea spurge - looking forward to sharing more photos of our events & weddings shortly
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment