Monday, September 20, 2010

Elegance at Joondalup Resort

This past weekend we had a beautiful wedding at the Joondalup Resort



The earthy tones and Australian flora centre pieces are perfect for this venue.


The Joondalup Resort is an extremely popular wedding venue. You can see just why with the space they offer, enabling you to design your function to suit your needs. 


Elegance at Joondalup Resort. A stunning wedding reception location, and a pleasure to decorate.



Hears a little message we received from the happy bride as she set off for her honeymoon:


Dear Michael,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

The room was perfect, better than I imagined it could be... just perfect.

What you achieved along with the table centre pieces from Cheryl... was just stunning.

Everyone couldnt believe how good the room looked.

Most of my guests approached me and said that the way the room was set up was the best out of all the weddings they had been to.

Even the wedding team at the resort approached me and said its one of the best set ups they have had there, infact they told me that on several occasions!

Everyone had a great time, Yogi (the DJ) was perfect, the flowers were perfect, the room set up was perfect... everyone loved the food and the cake, we did a very messy Zorba... everyone was just having a great night.

Im looking forward to thanking you in person when I return from my honeymoon... but I just had to send you a quick email thanking you now.

Ahh, what would I have done withut you Michael!

Thank you so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment